Tuesday 13 March 2012

Kapitel 81 Summary (07 Ghost)

Chinese Raw:
Kapitel 81
07 Ghost

Previous Summary:
Kapitel 76
Kapitel 77
Kapitel 78
kapitel 79
Kapitel 80

Omake Translation

Summary:
So...

Ouka started saying: "Teito, are you sure you don't remember me? Weren't you the one who saved me and Kururu in the fourth district?"

Teito said that there is no way some at his rank could have met someone like Ouka who has a higher rank. And that this is the first time he has become Ouka's bodyguard.

Ouka then try to say a few words to convince him. She added:" This time, I will be the one to save Teito. Let me help you regain your memories."

Then Ouka pulled him away by wanting to bring him to a place which is full of Teito's memories, that is, the church.

And at the last moment she said...

And then Teito's touching moments or realisation....
*BANG!*
Suddenly, Teito heard a voice saying: "Ah... This would be troublesome. I have some things to discuss with the princess..."

At this point, Ayanami realise something else besides the ghost have appeared.

The shadow guy continues talking: "I don't plan to meet you in person yet since there is only one key left to opening the pandora box. Aside that, I rather quickly accomplish my problems...


And then Teito to the rescue!!!


FLASHBACK!!!


*drum roll*

Oooh.... Tension is rising....

As the shadow guy was about to attack Teito. The chandelier fell. People panicking and running away. Ouka got pulled back. And then.... Mysterious guy in a skeleton mask show up!


Ayanami jump off the balcony. Hyuuga wanted to join in the fight but got held back by Labrador.

Ayanami got pierced by Castor.

NNOOOO!!!
But then it was just a doll...
YEAH!!!

Ayanami then said: "A fake can never win the real deal"
Castor: Even so, I could still buy some time...

We now come to Frau and Teito's scene...
Frau: I come to get you, little brat
Teito: -----? Little brat?
         Who are you!?

Frau then begins attacking Teito. As he was about to get caught. Teito shouted: "Are you are also one of that guy's accomplice!!"


Teito: Eh? There's no sign of danger...!?
Frau: Checkmate

Frau then punch Teito's stomach and jump off the window.

Mikhail appeared.
Mikhail: Insolent fool.My master is now serving Ayanami. You do not have the right to take him away. Do not simply touch my master.
Frau: I never thought that even you could forget me....Really.... Not cute at all...
Mikhail: Let go off your hand
Frau: I won't
         I wouldn't let things end so quickly between me and you.
Mikhail: Then you can just disappear!!

Teito ( in another state) felt that his arm hurts and was following a voice. Saying someone was calling for him.








1 comment: